Vault Pressure Control, LLC, leveraging its 100-year product legacy, is a preferred solutions provider of quality pressure control equipment and services for the oil and gas industry.
This position is based out of Williston, ND and performs multiple tasks associated with field installation, service, maintenance, troubleshoot and repair of surface wellhead systems. Medical benefits begin on day one.
- Field Service, assembly, and repair of new, reman and customer property.
- Job will be primarily based in the workshop in Williston, ND however will also include customer location visits.
- Works independently to install new products and conduct repairs of Vault Pressure Control equipment ensuring no rig lost time for our customers while controlling expenses and maintaining assets.
- Handles customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintains effective communication with Company Representative on issues including job procedures and spare parts requirements.
- Records critical dimensions to ensure assembly will work and obtains and reviews product assembly/running procedures.
- Responsibly for shipping correct equipment and tooling to location for service jobs.
- Prepares and submits Field Service Orders and other region required reports after each job is complete. Completes a Tally Book or other forms to communicate procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
- Work in a safe manner in compliance with VPC EHS and quality processes and procedures.
- Complete shift reports and logs
- Must be able to climb up and climb down a ladder from work locations.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work 12-14 hour shifts, day and night on a rotating schedule and weekends as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must have a minimum of 2 years field service tech experience.
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of mechanical processes.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Technical, vocational, or military training or related experience is a plus.
- Surface Wellhead installation and repair experience a plus but not required.
- At least one year mechanical, electronic and hydraulic related experience.
- Current valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills – communication skills, positive interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated good organizational skills
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical components, airborne fumes, and particles
- Exposure to heat, cold, wind, wet and snow conditions
- Moderate noise levels.
*** No relocation provided ***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $ 25.00 per hour
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org