Assembly Technician - Shawnee, OK
Vault Pressure Control, LLC, leveraging its 100-year product legacy, is a preferred solutions provider of quality pressure control equipment and services for the oil and gas industry.
This position is located in Johnstown, CO.
- Assembles and tests assemblies per Vault Pressure Control specifications. Applies and develops basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Cleans up components after assembly per Vault Pressure Control specifications and verbal or written instructions.
- Inputs labor details in time tracking system, charges time to projects.
- Uses material handling equipment to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
- Learns procedures and practices safety in all aspects of job.
- Assists other shop technicians as assigned in more advanced functions as part of training.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Working with hand tools, power tools and pressure gauge measurement: 1 year (Required)
- Working with valves: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Certification (Required)
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical components, airborne fumes, and particles
- Exposure to heat, cold, wet and snow conditions
- Moderate noise levels
*** No relocation provided ***
Job Type: Full-time
Send Resume to email@example.com