13 5/8” RSH-2-N Riser SpeedheadTM System (#16-0073)
The 13-5/8” RSH-2-N system is a one-piece, all purpose multi-bowl wellhead system with internal lock rings replacing conventional lock screws and a nested 11” upper bowl in the lower packoff.
Engineered for compatibility with the latest generation of drilling rigs, RSH- 2-N systems combine field proven RSH technologies to deliver unsurpassed rig time savings. Multiple options make RSH-2-N systems configurable to suit any operational requirement with maximum efficiency and safety.
- Maximize rig time savings with any chosen combination of options to suit any operational requirement
- Increases safety by reducing work time in the cellar, and eliminating hot work and welding
- Quick Connect RSH-USC-1 drilling adapters for fast, safe BOP nipple- up and nipple-down
- Hangers and packoffs are retained by internal lock rings instead of lock screws to eliminate costly body penetrations and run faster
- Visual landing verification for intermediate casing string
- TA Plugs are available for well control in batch-drilling operations
- BPV threads are standard in all mandrel hangers for production casing
- All seals with mandrel hangers are tested before nipple-down
- Option for BPV threads when slip hangers are preferred for production casing
- Thread-on flange converts the RSH-1 from API hub to API flange, allowing use of standard tubing heads and tubing head adapters
- Quick Connect RSH-USC-1 spacer and adapter spools are available to suit any rig requirement
- TA Caps for multi-well pads & batch-drilling
- Off-Line Cementing systems are available for all casing strings